About NOMA ELECTRONICS
|COMPANY NAME||NOMA ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.|
|ADDRESS||5-16-6 MINAMIAOYAMA MINATO-KU TOKYO 107-0062 JAPAN|
|Capital||50 million yen|
Headquaters / Tokyo Sales Office
5-16-6 MINAMIAOYAMA MINATO-KU TOKYO 107-0062 JAPAN
TEL +81-3-3409-6166 FAX +81-3-3486-0549
Nearest station7 minutes on foot from Omotesando Station B3 Exit, Tokyo Metro (accessible by the “Ginza Line, Chiyoda Line and Hanzomon Line”).
Hitachi Sales Office
1-11-2 Suwa-cho, Hitachi City, Ibaraki, 316-0001, JAPAN
TEL +81-294-36-1717 FAX +81-294-34-0989
Nearest stationJR Joban Line Hitachitaga Station (5 minutes on foot from bus stop Suwa-jumonji of Ibaraki-Kotsu)
Nagoya Sales Office
Park Building 2F, 2-501 Motogo, Moriyama-ku, Nagoya-city, Aichi 463-0025, JAPAN
TEL +81-52-799-0290 FAX +81-52-768-3411
Nearest station10 minutes on foot from Omori&Kinjo Gakuin Mae Station, Meitetsu Seto LIne
- Founder Ken Higuchi left Hitachi, Ltd., founded an electric parts company in 21 Azabu Imai-cho in Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Registered as a legal entity organization, Noma Electronics Commerce Co., Ltd..
Capital: 1 million yen
Ken Higuchi inaugurated as a representative director.
- Relocated to 5-16-6 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Opened Hitachi Sales Office in 2-10-8 Taga-cho, Hitachi City.
- Increased capital to 2 million yen.
- Changed the company name to Noma Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Kazu Kato was appointed as a president and representative director.
- Increased capital to 4 million yen.
- Increased capital to 8 million yen.
- Motoo Higuchi was appointed as a president and representative director.
- Relocated Hitachi Sales Office to 3-5-21 Higashitaga-cho, Hitachi-city.
- Increased capital to 16 million yen.
- Changed Head Office Sales Division to Tokyo Sales Office.
- Increased capital to 20 million yen.
- Started overseas import business.
- Established Seoul representative office in Seoul, Korea.
- Opened Nagoya Sales Office 2-2-19 Temma in Atsuta-ku Nagoya
- Relocated Hitachi Sales Office to 2-3-9 Sengoku-cho, Hitachi-city.
- Acquired ISO 14001 certification.
- Relocated Nagoya Sales Office to 2-501 Motogo, Moriyama-ku, Nagoya-city.
- Got “Best Award” of Shinkin-Yumezukuri Award. Tokyo Newspaper published on March 13, 2010
- Wataru Higuchi was appointed as a president and representative director.
- Relocated Hitachi Sales Office to 1-11-2 Suwa-cho, Hitachi-city.
- Certified as Minato-ku energy conservation promoton model office.
- Celebrated 50th anniversary of Hitachi Sales Office.
- Celebrated 70th anniversary.
- Acquired ISO 14001 2015(JIS Q 14001 : 2015) certification
- Increased capital to 50 million yen.
※Japanese text only.