Consideration to the environment.
We recognize it as a members of the human race and are striving to maintain this great Earth. Noma Electronics is a sales trading company of electronics components and related products (electronic parts, semiconductors, power supply equipment etc.). We engage in business activities with the motto “Service and Hospitality” based on the country, community, and customers’ perspective. Noma Electronics strives to preserve the global environment through business activities as a trading company, positioning environmental issues as one of the important management issues.
- Compliance with environmental laws and regulations
We comply with environmental laws and regulations and other requirements with which we agree.
- Reduction of resource and energy consumption
We aim to reduce any environmental impact in all aspects of our business activities, such as resource saving, energy conservation, and waste reduction.
- Prevention of contamination
We regularly review environmental conservation goals and promote thecontinuous reduction of environmental impact and environmental protection.
- Continuous improvement of environmental management system
We make use of the spirit of “Service and Hospitality” which is the motto of our company’s business activities in the environmental management system and endeavor to enhance and continually improve.
- Implementation of environmental policies and publication
We thoroughly inform every employe of our environmental policies. We also publish the information on our website.
- This environmental policy meets social trends and the needs and expectations of stakeholders. We make well known to all employees and all of our colleagues and business partners, and we request related business partners for understanding and cooperation.
CEO Wataru Higuchi
Certification / registration
Flow of ISO-14001 acquisition
We started to operate an environmental management system in February 2006.
Acquired ISO-14001 certification at all sales offices in September 2006.
Nagoya Sales Office: Registered relocation review in October 2008
Hitachi Sales Office: Registered relocation review in October 2014
Acquired ISO-14001 2015 (JIS Q 14001 : 2015) certification in September,2018
Internship acceptance project
We are actively promoting acceptance of interns to support and nurture future generations.
- Fukasawa High School: Vocational service experience reception office (2008 -)
- Josai International University Graduate School of Management and Information Studies: Business practice acceptance office (2018 )